Werewolf the Apocalypse Rage Across St. Louis
Advantages of Lupus include:
- High starting Gnosis.
- A deep familiarity with Gaia and the wilderness.
- Heightened senses (especially sight and smell).
- The strongest natural form.
- Hare’s Leap
- Heightened Senses
- Predator’s Arsenal
- Prey Mind
- Sense Prey
Disadvantages of Lupus are:
- Limited starting abilities, especially things dealing with technology or human society.
- A simpler viewpoint and limited ability to look at things logically.
Statistic Adjustments: Strength +1, Dexterity +2, Stamina +2, Manipulation 0
Shift Difficulty: 6
Form Description: The natural state of lupus Garou, the pure wolf form is feral and driven by instinct. Used primarily for tracking and travel, the change from Hispo to Lupus causes the Garou to shed a great deal of muscle and body size. The jaws and claws shrink considerably — a
homid or metis in Lupus can cause aggravated wounds with only a bite, and lupus in their breed form cause lethal damage. The Lupus form runs at twice human speed (see Movement) and it is far more perceptive. All Perception difficulties for Garou in Lupus form drop by two.
The Lupus resembles a normal wolf for all intents and purposes. The exact appearance of a Garou’s Lupus form will vary depending on her tribe.